Posted by Rachel
on Aug 4th, 2012 in baby
Weston was 7 months on July 22. Here are his milestones from six to seven months:
- Very first tooth. It popped through on his 7 month birthday.
- Army crawling – he’s able to move where he wants to.
- Sitting up! He officially started sitting on the 15th!
- Looking like a big boy. His hair is growing and with his sitting abilities, he looks so big!
- Loves eating. He eats about 1/4 cup of food at lunch and supper. So far he’s had sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, peas, squash, zucchini, apples and pears.
- Still nursing every 3 to 4 hours.
- Sleeping through the night but refuses to nap during the day unless he’s in the car.
- I finally found an accurate description of him – a high needs baby. He always wants to be held and never wants to be alone.
- Loves playing with his big brothers toys, especially his drum sticks and guitar.
- We lowered his crib. John David stood him up in it and said we’re going to need to lower this soon. He then laid Weston down, left the room and I turned around to see Weston trying to pull up. The crib was lowered that night!
- Still in the largest setting in his bumGenius diapers.
- Still wearing 6-12 month shirts/one pieces and 12 to 24 month bottoms.